The Joy of Kirtan
Saturday 28 January from 2 - 3.30pm
Kirtan is singing with devotion, love and faith. During Kirtan, a special spiritual power comes from the Indweller of your Heart, it purifies the mind and the heart. Kirtan gives you strength to face the difficulties in life, it is a powerful mental tonic.
- Introduction to kirtan and its benefits
- Mantra chanting to calm the mind and open the heart
- Experience the joy of chanting and express your feelings in a positive way
- Practice the traditional Sivananda daily chants
- Using cymbals and clapping of the hands to accompany kirtan